Last Modified: May 20th 2020
- Information we collect through this website and our Services
- How we use and share collected information
- Your choices with our personal information uses
- Changes to this policy
1. Information we collect through this website and our Services
We collect personal information when you directly provide it to us such as through website forms or contact email addresses, as well as when it is provided by our customers. This may include your:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal Address
- Business information including professional title
We automatically collect information about you and your engagement with our website or communications. We may use tools to measure your website visits, such as the pages you may have clicked on, for which we may use pixel tags and cookies. We also may send email updates and may collect information about your interaction with our emails, such as whether you opened an email we sent you. For example, we may collect the following pieces of personal information through these activities:
- Website visit analytics, such as referral link clicks, pages viewed, and time spent on site
- IP addresses and general geographic location derived from IP addresses
- Cookie IDs
- Email opens and click-throughs that will be associated with an email address
- Account registration IDs
We may collect or receive additional information about you from our customers or through the use of our Services, such as:
- Lists and contact information of potential users of our Services, including those using our mobile application.
- IP addresses or other unique identifiers associated with the use of our Services, or use of our customer's products.
- Mobile equipment or other unique hardware identifiers associated with our customers products.
True Pedigree does not intend for this website or any of the Products to collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not send any personal information about yourself to us.
2. How we use and share collected personal information
We collect, use, process, and store personal information in order to:
- Provide you and our customers with the Services, including for billing purposes.
- Build and improve the Services.
- Communicate with you, including making you aware of product and feature promotions.
- Personalize our website.
- Receive and process job applications for careers with us.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity associated with True Pedigree's property or those of our customers.
- Comply with applicable law, legal process or regulations.
We will share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- With service providers that contractually agree to safeguard the information, such as cloud hosting, customer information management and website analytics.
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or valid legal process.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Services or safety of True Pedigree and our employees.
- In the event True Pedigree is acquired, merges with another company or sells any business assets (including during any due diligence process).
- Anytime with your consent.
We may use or share any non-personal, de-identified or aggregated information in a variety of ways.
3. Your choices with our personal information uses
If you are a True Pedigree customer, you may contact us at any time and request the following choices with our use of your personal information:
- Access. We can provide you with the personal information that we maintain about you.
- Modification. We will correct any mistakes with your personal information.
- Opt-Out. You may request that we cease using your information for marketing or other purposes that are not required to provide the Services you've requested. If you have received a commercial email from us, you will have the option to opt-out or unsubscribe provided in the email itself.
- Deletion. You can request that we delete any personal information about you, unless we are required by contract or law to retain it.
As True Pedigree does not collect personal information directly from consumers or other end users of our customers' products or services or our customers' supply chain partners, any requests to access, modify, object or delete your personal information should be directed to the True Pedigree business customer with whom you with to make such a request.
Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish to such operators to track certain off your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not support Do Not Track requests at this time
For visitors from the European Union.
We process personal data under the following legal basis:
- Contract fulfillment: We are a data processor acting upon the express instructions of our customers.
- Legitimate interest: We may use personal data to send marketing and other communications to our business customers. We may also use information about our business customers' use of our Services to improve our Services.
True Pedigree is operated in the United States, and may process personal information collected from this website in the U.S. If you are visiting this website from outside the U.S., then by providing us with your personal information you are consenting to the transfer of that information to the U.S. For European business customers, we endeavor to host customer data in Europe. If we, or our service providers, choose to host any European personal data in the U.S., we will rely on model contracts approved by the European Commission, or the U.S. - EU Privacy Shield Framework
European visitors who wish to exercise their data subject rights may contact us, or file a complaint, by emailing us at email@example.com Alternatively, you may lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority.
We use industry stand technical, administrative, and physical controls to protect your personal information. While we endeavor to protect the privacy of your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security.
We will retain your personal information as long as we consider it relevant in order to maintain a relationship with you, or as required by law or contract. As noted above, if you are a business customer. You can request we delete your information at any time.
5. Changes to this policy
If we change this policy, we will post an update on our home page. If the change involves something substantially different from our current policy, we will post the update in advance of the change taking place or send an email to everyone subscribed to our email updates.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, or if you with to make a request, please contact us at either:
True Pedigree, Inc.
7500 Rialto Blvd., Suite 250
Austin, TX 78735